Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Aug 14, 2009

Homecoming of my Hero

A hero is defined as (in mythology and folklore) a person of superhuman qualities or a person, typically a man, who is admired for their courage or outstanding achievements. These qualities epitomise my hero, my son, he is the man I ring when I need to mull something over, he keeps everything in perspective for me. He helps me look at the big picture, to see other people's point of view and he is the most fair person I know and .....
he is on his way home, I have missed him dreadfully, we usually talk at least once a day and since he has been gone I have only spoken to him about five times in the last three months. Of course he won't have missed me because he has been on a big adventure, challenging himself to the limit as usual.
I hope as he grows older he keeps that gentle side to him, that he cares about other people and as it is now less than 12 hours before I see him again I hope I manage to shock him on Sunday morning doing something he never in a gazillion years would think his little no self esteem mummy would be capable of....

No comments: