Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Aug 11, 2009

Missing

I thought I would miss them, being away five days out of seven and I do, I miss everything about them thegood, bad and ugly. I miss Aaron's appetite, Séan's humour and Ross' company. I miss Séan's nagging, Aaron's nipping and Ross' selfishness.
But I did think that when they went away from home the missing that I historically would've felt would be diminished. This hasn't happened, I miss Ross so much since he has been in Alaska, but he is home on Saturday and I will pick him up in Dublin with such a stupid grin on my face. Séan is coming with me so I will not be bored - nagging for four hours - whoppee doo. Aaron is in Rossendale, he arrived this afternoon and has a match in an hour. I am already missing him. he was so sweet at the weekend, so helpful with the kittens. The good news is that since he has been gone Séan and fatherSean have managed to load thirty three bags of turf to home.
I even miss drawing in the turf- how sad am I.

No comments: