Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Aug 9, 2009

A Personal Rant

When I was sixteen, actually on my sixteenth birthday I let it be known I didn't want to deal with my father anymore. There have been a few times over the years that I regretted this black and white decision but stuck with it having inherited a certain amount of stubborness. My kids grew up not knowing him and when eventually they met, he ignored my two eldest boys and honed in on the little one, he obliged and they bonded to a certain extent.
Go forward almost thirty years and history is possibly potentially repeating itself. I can't go into details because this is a public blog and this is a very personal rant. Men can be really stupid, no matter how smart, intelligent or sporty they are. I hate the way they make females feel. I hate they make us cry. I hate that we allow them that power. I hate relationships and how hard they are and how they can just crumble and disappear and it isn't your fault but you are made to feel like it is all your fault.
How do I help keep the lines of communication open when all I really want to do is punch the male involved in the face. I am not a violent person, but ooooooh really want to.

No comments: