Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Dec 3, 2011

Time passes

I cannot believe it has been more than two years since I last posted on here.
I am going to NaBloPoMo for January to get me back in the habit. We have had such a dreadful broadband experience that all I have been able to do is check emails, sometimes send emails and check one discussion forum.
I did post an article at h2G2 on Zylmor, and a few at Divine Caroline on stuff, but that was done remotely in Costa.
Probably due to my usage alone Costa changed their WIFI policy and it cost way too much in coffee.
Also I haven't written this year, anything creatively, due to a major transformation in my life that means I am having trouble finding a balanced "voice".

No comments: