Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Aug 3, 2009

Temperance Bar Tomorrow


Tomorrow I will open a temperance bar.
That is my dream, to produce and sell ginger beer, black beer with raisin, sarsaparilla, root beer, dandelion and burdock all with ingredients to hand producing beautifully aromatic non alcoholic beverages. A place where people can meet without the haze of alcohol inducing rose coloured glasses, a place for young people to gather without the peer pressure of getting smashed.
On Saturday I was at a concert and everyone there was approximately the same age. There were not many of us, about twenty, but we were there to see a beautifully raw and gravelly soulful voice. I lay on a sofa with my diet coke (no coffee - in a hotel!)I had the best time but hated my diet coke. I wanted a hot Vimto or a pull of black beer.
Tomorrow I will open a temperance bar

No comments: