Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Apr 27, 2012

reclamation of mind


May 2007, not sure where I got this mood but...

What if....
I wasn't as good as I purport to be.
What if....
The mask is slipping and the real me is beginning to form
Stretching breathing coming into focus.
The beast I have for so long hidden.
 I knew this day would come:
When I could reclaim this body as my own, get rid
Of this useless wishy washy warm fuzzy dirt breath=
Enter into my realm - SuperPower ME
This body has lived in safe mode for a decade or more
It is time to get it back to work on the Danger LiveWire
Let us pray for the weak little pootlesuzie that has been
Welcome in the era of Lady G- Evil being her middle name
She will shout you down in an argument
Steal your husband, drive you mad
She will attack you in the street with such venom
You will fade away with shock

No comments: