Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Apr 27, 2012

anorexic chick


this is a conversation between a mother and daughter about a meal

"Glad you came to see me babe
Been three weeks or more"
(God you're so thin - just skin and bone)
"Have something to eat Sugar"

"Good to see you ma
[YOU ARE SO FAT]
Must watch my calories you know ho ho!
Just a small salad will do
No, No [NO] more thank you
A small portion of salad
Is all I can manage
No dressing at all at all
[DRESSING! DRESSING!
YOU WANT ME FAT!!!]
"I've only lettuce my Dear Sweet Pie"
"A lettuce leaf is fine
Just right
Ahh what a lovely crisp leaf"
(A lettuce leaf! A lettuce leaf!
You cannot survive on that)
"Have a piece of cheese, ham or bread"
"No, a lettuce leaf is good,
perhaps a little much
shall we share?"
(SHARE!
I am losing perspective
please eat more - are we different species
half a freaking lettuce leaf PAH)
"Mmm, that was delicious
No I can't manage more,
two bites are quite sufficient
I chew a hundred times
Aids the digestion helps the metabolism"
(WHAT ARE YOU DOING
YOU CRAZY FOOL
COME - EAT PIZZA
COME - EAT PIE
PLEASE - DON'T DIE)
"Good bye mother, good to see you"
"Bye Babydoll"

No comments: