Zylmor, Dromdrevc and life as it is

Writing - both fiction and non-fiction, really bad poetry, photos, paintings and stuff


Bloggers - Meet Millions of Bloggers

Aug 21, 2012

more rain please

Rainreign

It's raining, again. Global warming is on the news, but, here it rains. Today the rain is proper wet rain, the kind that fell in Key West in May on the one day I was there. Douglas wrote about a rain cloud that followed this one guy because he thought he was a god. I feel like the rain follows me.

Hollywood likes rain, it is used to make romantic trysts, to darken a mood, as an atmospheric effect. I felt like I was in a movie moment today, I had one of those times when the answer to a question leans a person to one journey and a different answer leads to a different route.

I got my answer and it wasn't no, so it can rain all day everyday and I will  dance through it, I will splash in the puddles because my heart is on fire and onward is the only way to go.

A turn in the road today and a rainbow reminded me of a life gone and a new life born. There is a place, an island of hope, an island of peace, that is within. There is a man who can bring hope and peace with love, grace and mercy, that man is my Lord.

The Lord reign in me, over me, over all the earth and I am so grateful for the changes made in me.

 

 

Clap your hands, all you nations;
    shout to God with cries of joy.

 For the Lord Most High is awesome, 
    the great King over all the earth.

He subdued nations under us,

    peoples under our feet.

He chose our inheritance for us,

    the pride of Jacob, whom he loved.[b]

 God has ascended amid shouts of joy, 
    the Lord amid the sounding of trumpets. 

Sing praises to God, sing praises;

    sing praises to our King, sing praises.
 For God is the King of all the earth; 
    sing to him a psalm of praise.

 God reigns over the nations;
    God is seated on his holy throne. 
 The nobles of the nations assemble
    as the people of the God of Abraham,
for the kings[c] of the earth belong to God; 
    he is greatly exalted.

 

 

 

No comments: